TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To qualify for the rewards, you have to sign up to be an AFHCO tenant.
- The rewards are not open to juristic persons.
- In order to redeem the rewards, you must:
3.1. Be an AFHCO tenant
3.2. Pay your rent on or by the 1st of every month
3.3. Follow the redemption instructions on Point 4
- Dial *120*9006# and follow the prompts:
4.1. View and search the sporting games.
4.2. Select the sporting game you desire.
4.3. A confirmation SMS will be sent to you with your ticket voucher.
- There will be no cash redemptions.
- This is not a competition, once all the steps in Point 3 are followed, you will be able to enjoy your rewards.
- The month’s rewards are only valid for that month and new rewards will be available in the new month.
- The tenant must provide proof of identity in the form of either their valid ID book or valid passport and proof of residence, if necessary.
- Rewards are not transferable and/or negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
- By redeeming the rewards, the tenant confirms their consent to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- AFHCO’s decision regarding any issue with the rewards will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AFHCO reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- Promotion disclaimer: AFHCO, its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this loyalty rewards programme.
- Cancellation: AFHCO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this loyalty rewards programme. In such an event, where the initiative is cancelled or suspended, all Customers agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the initiative and acknowledge that they have no recourse against AFHCO, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- System Failure: No member of AFHCO is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of AFHCO which may cause the loyalty rewards programme to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification.