Terms and Conditions
- To qualify for the competition, entrants need not do anything as the prize winners are determined by a draw.
- The competition is not open to juristic persons.
- The competition will be open for entries at 8:00 on 03 June 2020 and entries close at 17:00 on 31 August 2020. Entries received after the closing time will not be valid and will be excluded from the draw. Each prize has its weekly closing date.
- In order to win any of the prizes, the entrants must:
4.1. R150 Electricity Voucher
- Refer a friend a friend, whether successful or not and you could be one of 5 weekly winners of this prize.
- You have to be an AFHCO tenant to redeem the prize as the electricity account will be automatically loaded.
4.2. R1000 CASH
- Successful referral will be rewarded the prize for every referral.
- The cash prize will be issued once the tenant has moved in.
4.3. 55” inch SAMSUNG TV, DStv subscription and installation
- This is for current AFHCO tenants and those signing a new lease during the competition period.
- Please ensure that your account is up to date.
- This is a free use of the TV for as long as you stay with us.
- The prize includes a 6 months Easy View Subscription
- The prizes are not transferrable.
- The prize winners will be drawn via a system generated random draw and will be conducted every Thursday of every week for the weekly prizes and last Thursday of the month for the monthly prize in June, July and August 2020.
- The prize winners will be announced every Friday by email and/or on our online platforms.
- The winner must accept the prize within 3 days of receipt of the email notification failing which, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner must provide proof of identity in the form of either their valid ID book or valid passport and proof of residence.
- Prizes are not transferable and/or negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
- By entering this competition, the entrants confirm their consent to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- AFHCO’s decision regarding any issue with the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AFHCO reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- By entering into this competition, the entrant gives AFHCO the authorisation to publish the winner’s name, surname, images, including photographs, in the media for promotional purposes without any liability to AFHCO.
- The Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion disclaimer: AFHCO, its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this promotion.
- Cancellation: AFHCO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this competition. In such an event, where the initiative is cancelled or suspended, all Customers agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the initiative and acknowledge that they have no recourse against AFHCO, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- System Failure: No member of AFHCO is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of AFHCO which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification.