TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To qualify for the competition, entrants must enter via the AFHCO platforms.
- The competition is not open to juristic persons.
- The competition will be open for entries at 8:00 on 05 March 2020 and entries close at 17:00 on 30 May 2020. Entries received after the closing time will not be valid and will be excluded from the draw. Each prize has its weekly closing date.
- In order to win any of the prizes, the entrants must:
4.1. Sign up to stay with AFHCO
4.2. Like/Follow our social media pages for updates
4.3. Invite your friends and family to do the same.
- The prizes are not transferrable.
- The prize winners will be drawn via a system generated random draw and will be conducted every Thursday of the second to fourth weeks of March, April and May 2020.
- The prize winners will be announced every Friday by email and on our online platforms.
- The winner must accept the prize within 1 day of receipt of the email notification failing which, the prize will be forfeited.
- The winner must provide proof of identity in the form of either their valid ID book or valid passport and proof of residence.
- Prizes are not transferable and/or negotiable and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
- By entering this competition, the entrants confirm their consent to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein.
- AFHCO’s decision regarding any issue with the competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- AFHCO reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions at any time.
- By entering into this competition, the entrant gives AFHCO the authorisation to publish the winner’s name, surname, images, including photographs, in the media for promotional purposes without any liability to AFHCO.
- The Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion disclaimer: AFHCO, its associated companies, agents and contractors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage, death, personal injuries, defamation, invasion of privacy or claims based on publicity rights arising in connection with this promotion.
- Cancellation: AFHCO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this competition. In such an event, where the initiative is cancelled or suspended, all Customers agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of the initiative and acknowledge that they have no recourse against AFHCO, their employees, agents, partners, suppliers, sponsors or promoters.
- System Failure: No member of AFHCO is responsible for lost, delayed, misdirected, internet or computer malfunctions, errors in transmission or any condition beyond the control of AFHCO which may cause the competition to be disrupted or corrupted.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification.
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FIRST WINNER:
1. Lloyed Rakgoale from South Hills Lifestyle Estate receives a Happy Island Water World Family